As a chemical substance, manganese sulfate must be safe during use or production. What I will share with you today is the safety instructions for its operation and storage.
Firstly, when operating:
1. Airtight operation, local exhaust.
2. Prevent the dust from being released into the air of the workshop.
3. The operators of manganese sulfate must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating procedures.
4. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter dust respirators, chemical safety glasses, protective overalls and rubber gloves.
5. Avoid generating dust.
6. Avoid contact with acids.
7. Equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment.
8. The emptied container may leave harmful substances.
Secondly, storage precautions:
1. Manganese sulfate should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
2. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
3. Prevent direct sunlight. The package is sealed.
4. It should be stored separately from acids and avoid mixed storage.
5. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage.
The above is the safety manual for the use of manganese sulfate. Only normal and standardized operating procedures and storage methods can ensure the performance and safety of the product, as well as the safety of workers.