Product name: 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid
Other name: Cinnamicacid, p-hydroxy-(8CI); 3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-propenoic acid; 3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)acrylic acid; 4-Coumaric acid;
Wuhan port sails
Appearance: Light yellow to beige crystalline powder, Boiling Point: 346.052 °C at 760 mmHg, Flash Point: 177.284 °C. Density: 1.33 g/cm3. Soluble in hot ether, hot ethanol, slightly soluble in benzene, insoluble in petroleum ether, insoluble in water.
- Medicine: It can be used for the synthesis of rhododendron, a new expectorant. In the pharmaceutical industry for the production of coronary heart disease treatment drugs kexin intermediate, as well as for the manufacture of local anesthetics, fungicides and hemostatic drugs; It can inhibit cervical cancer. It can also be used to synthesize the antiadrenalin drug esmolol.
- Agriculture: In the pesticide industry for the production of plant growth promoter, long-term fungicide and fruit and vegetable preservatives. In addition, p-hydroxycinnamic acid can also be used for the determination of uranium and vanadium chemical reagents, used in the production of vinyl cinnamic acid, the main raw material of photosensitive resin.
- Cosmetic aspect: P-hydroxycinnamic acid can inhibit tyrosinase monophenase and diphenol enzyme activities, resulting in a 50% decrease in monophenase activity and diphenol enzyme activity, which is used in cosmetics to inhibit the generation of melanin.
- Chemical industry:
- 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid is a very important flavor fragrance, allowing the use of spices, mainly used for the configuration of fragrant cherry, apricot, honey and other spices. It is used for preparing soap and cosmetic essence in daily chemical industry.
- 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid is also a strong conductive material, which has been widely studied in liquid crystal display industry in recent years. Photosensitive p-hydroxypolyimide was synthesized by graft reaction of p-hydroxycinnamic acid with p-hydroxypolyimide, and the structure of p-hydroxypolyimide was determined by IR and NMR. The p-hydroxyl polyimide was used as the orientation layer of liquid crystal and proved to have good thermal stability.