Product name: Potassium Cinnamate
Other name: 2-Propenoic acid,3-phenyl-, potassium salt (1:1); 2-Propenoicacid, 3-phenyl-, potassium salt (9CI); Cinnamic acid, potassium salt (8CI); 3-Phenyl-2-propenoic acid potassium salt;
Appearance: White crystalline powder. Boiling Point: 265°C at 760 mmHg, Flash Point: 189.5°C. Soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, with a natural cinnamon aroma.
Wuhan port sails
New natural food preservative, widely used in medicine, agriculture and food industry.
- As a natural food preservative, Potassium Cinnamate has the following characteristics:
- Broad spectrum: strong antibacterial ability, especially for the mold, bacteria and yeasts that cause food corruption
- Safety and practicability: non-toxic products
- Function: Potassium Cinnamate is an effective antiseptic and a natural differentiation inducer that can differentiate various cells, namely, it has anti-fatigue, promoting metabolism, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, vasodilator, excitement and antihypertensive health care functions.
- Study on health care and pharmacology of Potassium Cinnamate
- Lowering blood glucose and blood lipids
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fatigue