Barium Sulfate Precipitated
Purity: 98% min
EINECS No.: 231-784-4
Wuhan port sails
White formless powder, relative density 4.50 g/cm³(15℃), melting point 1580℃. No taste and no poisonous. Acid and alkali-resistant, mohs hardness(3-3.5), can absorb X-ray and other dangerous radiation.
- Widely use as raw material and filler or powder coating, used in many types of paintings, inculding vessel priming paint, armament equipement paint, finishing coat, automobile paint, emulsion paint, architectural coating.
- Partly instead titanium dioxide, broadly use in tire rubber, insulated rubber, rubber hose, slab rubber, plastic, printing ink.
- Filling of battery.
- Surface coating of photographic paper and enamelled paper, sizing agent of textile industry.
- Clarifying agent of glass products, defoaming and increase luster.
- Protective material from ray(X-ray).
Packing: N.W 25 kg /bag. Special package according to customer’s requirement.
|BaSO4||98 % min|
|Fe||0.004 % max|
|Moisture||0.2 % max|
|Whiteness||95 % min|
|Oil absorption||15-25 g/ 100 g|
|Water Soluble matter||0.3 % max|
|Sieve residue(45 um)||0.2 % max|