Product name: 4,4′-Bis(diethylamino)benzophenone
Other name: Benzophenone,4,4′-bis(diethylamino)- (6CI,7CI,8CI); 4,4′-(Tetraethyldiamino)benzophenone; 4,4′-Bis(N,N-diethylamino)benzophenone; 4,4′-Bis(diethylamine)benzophenone; 4,4′-Bis(diethylamino)benzophenone; 4,4′-Bis(diethylamino)diphenyl ketone; 4,4′-Diethylaminobenzophenone; EAB (benzophenone); EAB-SS; EABF; EthylMichler ketone; Michler’s ethyl ketone; N,N,N’,N’-Tetraethyl-4,4′-diaminobenzophenone; NSC 36365; Narucure CS; p,p’-Bis(diethylamino)benzophenone; p,p’-Tetraethyldiaminobenzophenone;
Wuhan port sails
Yellow to yellow-green crystalline granules, density: 1.048 g/cm³. Insoluble in water. Boiling Point: 475.7 °C at 760 mmHg. Flash Point: 193.6 °C. Hazard Symbols:IrritantXi, DangerousN. Risk Codes: 36/37/38-50/53. Transport Information: UN 3077 9/PG 3
It is an effective photoinitiator for curingpigmented and clear UV-curable, acrylate-based coatings, adhesives and inks. It can be used as a photosensitizer and an amine synergist. A strong absorption between 350 to 400nm makes it most suitable for pigmented and black UV coating. Suggest adding concentration is 0.1-4.0% by weight in UV-curable formulations.
- Used as dye intermediate, mainly used in the synthesis of triaromatic methane dyes, such as basic brilliant blue BO.
- Used as a photosensitizer in the motion picture film industry.
- As a special optical material used in microelectronics industry.
- Can be used as rubber crosslinking agent.
- An effective photoinitiator for curingpigmented and clear UV-curable, acrylate-based coatings, adhesives and inks.
- It can be used as a photosensitizer and an amine synergist.