Product name: 10-Undecenoic acid
Other name: 10-Hendecenoicacid; Undecenoic acid; Declid;Desenex solution; NSC 2013; Renselin; Sevinon; w-Hendecenoic acid; w-Undecenoic acid;
Properties: Appearance: colorless or light yellow liquid, Boiling Point: 300.797 ºC at 760 mmHg, Flash Point: 145.815 ºC. Density: 0.922 g/cm3. Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents.
Wuhan port sails
- 10-Undecenoic acid is an important raw material for the synthesis of spices, such as γ -dodecolactone (also known as peach aldehyde), polycyclic fifteen lactone, musk, nonal and so on.
- It can also be used for antifungal drugs and drugs to treat skin mildew, and can synthesize surfactants with antibacterial properties, such as sodium succinate sulfonate, undecene monoethanolamide.
- It can also be used to prepare plasticizer.
- 10-Undecenoic acid is also used in cosmetics.
- Used as a medicinal antifungal agent.