About Wuhan Xinru
- ØFounded in 2003, specialized in barium salts, sodium salts, fertilizer and other inorganic chemicals
- ØBecome a member of China Inorganic Salt Industry Association in 2006
- ØFertilizer factory locates in Wuxue city. It possesses 15.12 sqkm mine plot with 19.3million tons of phosphate rock
- resources in Yichang Area.
- ØIntenational sales office in Wuhan City, Hubei Province
- ØFirst shippment realized in July, 2008, departing from Wuhan
- Self-owned phosphate rock resourcesin Yichang Area.
- Factory has its own piers connecting to Yangtze river in its plant area. Raw material is transported by ship to
- cost down the transportation fee.
- Factory was previously state owned enterprise. The product brand and quality are well famed.
- Strong and stable supply ability. MAP:1,680,000tons per year. DAP:600,000tons per year.
- With 12 years export experience.
|Product Name:||Monoammonium Phosphate|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Monoammonium phosphate is soluble in water and crystallizes from it as the anhydrous salt in the tetragonal system, as elongated prisms or needles. It is practically insoluble in ethanol.
Solid monoammonium phosphate can be considered stable in practice for temperatures up to 200 °C, when it decomposes into gaseous ammonia NH3 and molten phosphoric acid H3PO4. At 125 °C the partial pressure of ammonia is 0.05 mm Hg. A solution of stoichometric monoammonium phosphate is acidic (PH 4.7 at 0.1% concentration, 4.2 at 5%).
The largest use of monoammonium phosphate by weight is in agriculture, as an ingredient of fertilizers. It supplies soil with the elements nitrogen and phosphorous in a form usable by plants. Its NPK label is 12-61-0 (12-27-0), meaning that it contains 12% by weight of elemental nitrogen and (nominally) 61% of phosphorous pentoxide P2O5, or 27% of elemental phosphorus.
- ØFire extinguishers
The compound is also a component of the ABC powder in some dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Monoammonium phosphate is a widely used crystal in the field of optics due to its birefringence properties. As a result of its tetragonal crystal structure, this material has negative uniaxial optical symmetry with typical refractive indices no = 1.522 and ne = 1.478 at optical wavelengths.
Monoammonium phospate crystals are piezoelectric, a property required in some active sonor transducers (the alternative being transducers that use magnetostriction). In the 1950s ADP crystals largely replaced the quartz and Rochelle salt crystals in transducers because they are easier to work than Quartz and, unlike Rochelle Salt, are not deliquescent.
Being relatively non-toxic, MAP is also a popular substance for recreational crystal growing, being sold as toy kits mixed with dyes of various colors.
|NO.||ITEMS||STANDARD||RESULTS OF ANALYSIS|
|1||Main content (as NH4H2PO4)||≥98%||98.69%|
|7||Appearance||White granule crystal||White granule crystal|
25kg plastic woven bag with pallet or ton bag packing.
Storage and Safety:
The product is white crystal and easy to absorb moisture and cause caking problem. Should be kept from moisture during transportation and stored in cool, ventilated and dry place. Avoid stacking in too many layers in warehouse. Avoid breathing duct when handling. Wash with soap and water in case of skin contact. For more safety details, please refer to MSDS.